M & M Auto Body began October 28, 1981 in Madison, WI just outside Madison on Acker Road, occupying a 1500 sq ft “garage”. For eight years we grew, with repeat and referral customers, total restorations, used car dealer work and a small amount of insurance claim repairs.
On November 1, 1987 we became an “S” Corporation. Then we expanded into the entire building at Acker Road totaling 4000 sq ft.
In December of 1989 we relocated to our present facility at 3720 Milwaukee Street occupying 9280 sq ft. We have continued our commitment to superior customer service and top quality repairs. During this phase of our growth we have gained a loyal customer base, established an auto industry referral network and increased our fleet contacts.
In 1995 we began improving our insurance company relations and understanding its importance in the claims handling process. Although we strive for superior quality repairs we try to make the appropriate decisions based on pre-existing conditions, liability and cost effectiveness.